Thursday, April 18, 2013

Grad School Brings Out My Inner Gollum

I don't know about you guys, but here's the list of things I am capable of doing when I'm hungry: NOTHING. I'm fairly sure that Gollum/Smeagol is my spirit animal.

When my stomach starts growling right before my 6 pm class starts:

image



Then 15 minutes into class, my stomach wails:

image



And I answer questions and engage in discussion like a good student but on the inside I'm all:





Until I finally get home to a nice home-cooked bowl of cereal:
Gollum Laugh



On the weekends, I'm Smeagol. The end.

2 comments:

  1. LMAOOOOOOO. This was amazing. I was just explaining to someone that I felt like Gollum all day today. Instead of saying "My precious" I have been crouching over my laptop saying "My paperrr". It's done. My last grad school paper is done and someone else in the world apparently feels like Gollum as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's great! Working on my last paper now and feeling Gollum creeping from my inner cave lake.

    ReplyDelete